All MX Practice Day for GMan

Gman wanted to ride the track for his birthday so off we went. As most of you know I do not do the track. So while I took my bike it never left the truck. I am just not cool enough for the track scene :picard:

IMG_0559.jpg

Various pics of GMan

DSCN4438.jpg

DSCN4439.jpg

DSCN4440.jpg

DSCN4421.jpg

DSCN4422.jpg

DSCN4424.jpg

g6.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

Nice Rack, looks like he was doing pretty good out there. Maybe son can teach dad how to get it out 2nd on the track.:P I know by the looks of it he can sure show me a thing to two.:smirk: roost to GMAN!!!!!

Looks like a fun time. It would be sweet seeing the Fish out of water on the track though. Turns signals going as you make your turns and using the horn as people are flying by you. You could fake people out by tapping the brakes so the tail light comes on.

I did tracks a long time ago but no more for me, too scary getting passed up by a bunch of kids yelling at me. :smirk: I took my boy to a track last summer and he had a blast but I don't think he put the lap time down for good results. :thinking: I am not sure I want to see him flying through the air either. :naughty: Nice track pictures of Gman though. :thumb: