Music

Hi guys!
Just wanted to know if anyone rides with music playing through headphones or something. If so where do u position it?
Thanks guys.

I used to use a little shuffle... i'd clip it to the neck of my jersey and use some short headphones. No problems whatsoever but when you did a fish flop sideways the helmet made the headphones hurt your ear... (and it was a pain in the ass to put them in everytime i stopped to talk to people and start riding again):thumb:

I do kinda, except its when i goon ride in the back yard. Get the ones that like wrap around the outside of your ear, then tape the MP3 to the back of your roost gaurd.

James

Staff member
I don't think I could ever ride with music. :noidea:

YD has a good idea, another would be to try and find some snowboarding helmet speakers. I'm guessing that they would work in moto helmets, might have to mod them a little though.

EDIT: Just did a quick search on Ebay, something like this.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-...er_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item588f889193

Some more here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...nkw=helmet+speakers&_sacat=See-All-Categories

ive tried it.. it just ended up distracting more than helping...
The only purpose is for a fun practice day were you wanna just relax, hit some jumps and have fun. I DO NOT reccomend for any competitive training practices and/or races. Either way we always hook my MP3 up to the craftsman portable radio at the track under our tent and let it play through. It's nice to get off, grab some cold water and a snack and put your feet up and chill for a while. The radio and tent draw a crowd, in the fall we have a fire going too, typically because we show up once every 2 weeks and put 8 hours in on the track :banana:
i use my skull candies sometimes when im riding and am unsocial to the rest of the riders when i have them in lol
Yeah really me too, I use it when I ride around the house, I stop in the woods for a break or whatever, I don't like to be spoken to when my MP3 is in