Movie Reviews

Clerks
Mall rats
Chasing Amy
Dogma
Jay and Silent Bob strike back
Clerks 2
Awesome stuff!!!! With laugh your ass off moments.
.... See them in that order as they all tie into one another. :thumb:
I tried to watch clerks the other day. Couldn't get past 10 minutes of it. Weird how taste changes over the years. I thought it was a good movie before. The other day I thought damn this movie sucks. Like shit I used to watch when I was younger. Like Dukes of hazard I thought that was awesome. Try watching it now :picard:

I tried to watch clerks the other day. Couldn't get past 10 minutes of it. Weird how taste changes over the years. I thought it was a good movie before. The other day I thought damn this movie sucks. Like shit I used to watch when I was younger. Like Dukes of hazard I thought that was awesome. Try watching it now :picard:

My problem is that mentally I'm stalled at 17ish.... Physically I'm at 97

Clerks
Mall rats
Chasing Amy
Dogma
Jay and Silent Bob strike back
Clerks 2
Awesome stuff!!!! With laugh your ass off moments.
.... See them in that order as they all tie into one another. :thumb:

Im sure our taste in movies are right in line, you got some great pics there. the Harold and Kumar franchise is pretty good too if you want some laughs.

Also here are some other classics

Best musical.....blues brothers

Best sports movie......major league

Best historical documentary......tie:History Of The World and Montey Python's Search For The Holy Grail.

Best western.....Blazing Saddles

Best horror movie......Evil Dead, which by the way is the only one on the list that has a sequel that is actually a remake.

Best sci fi......Galaxy Quest

Best action movie.....Looney Tunes Back In Action

Best drama....Oh Brother Where Art Though

Best comedy.....dunno, I don't like funny movies

Last edited:
Im sure our taste in movies are right in line, you got some great pics there. the Harold and Kumar franchise is pretty good too if you want some laughs.

Also here are some other classics

Best musical.....blues brothers

Best sports movie......major league

Best historical documentary......tie:History Of The World and Montey Python's Search For The Holy Grail.

Best western.....Blazing Saddles

Best horror movie......Evil Dead, which by the way is the only one on the list that has a sequel that is actually a remake.

Best sci fi......Galaxy Quest

Best action movie.....Looney Tunes Back In Action

Best drama....Oh Brother Where Art Though

Best comedy.....dunno, I don't like funny movies
I don't know I would consider blazing saddles a western. More like a comedy. Best western of all time...Outlaw Joesy Wales.

James

Staff member
American Sniper is 6 out of 5 stars. In this digital age I buy very few Blurays but this one is going into the collection. :salute: :USA:

I don't know I would consider blazing saddles a western. More like a comedy. Best western of all time...Outlaw Joesy Wales.

If I was being seriously serious with my picks, I probably woulda gone with True Grit (the one with the Duke not the recent remake). , but Eastwood was one of my favorites for westerns as well, couldn't go wrong with him.

Just watched "the Interview".

Funny but not epic funny.
Silly stuff happening and lots of hot asian chics being banged. Outlandish plot performed by knuckleheads give way to dick and ass jokes.

Last nights movie;

The Equalizer

Denzel Washington

Good bang bang shootem' up type movie.

Denzel is a badass and takes down the Russian Mafia.