Motorcycle on top of car?

28932311_640X360.jpg

"Traffic Homicide responded on the 14000 block of Normandy Blvd. Sunday afternoon because of a collision between a motorcycle and a Jacksonville Sheriff's patrol car.Investigators have not said what caused the collision. They have not released the identity of the motorcycle riders. Officers said the officer was taken to a hospital and is expected to be alright. We'll continue to update this story as information becomes available."

I have two things to say about this.

1. HOW DID THE BIKE GET UP THERE.
2. HOW WOULD THE OFFICER EVEN BE INJURED I WANNA HEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RIDER(S)!

As long as the officer is okay we can all go about our lifes :moon:

It flipped up after the collision and the rider was ejected for a flight of depending how fast he was going. I would estimate around 100MPH and flew over 100 ft to his death. All I can say is the cop must be a puss and traumatized over the ordeal and claimed to be hurt. :moon: pussy is all I can say. What about the biker you killed?:prof:

I've seen what happens to the car when it gets hit by a bike at 100. That car dos not show that type of damage. No way to know what the other side of the vehicle looks like though.

It could have been a rather lower speed impact with only enough energy to flip the bike up.on to the roof. It doesn't need to be a high speed impact to kill someone.

From the bow in the roof on the passenger side I would say the other side of the car is not shown because a body part may still be on the door jam. It was a high speed impact from the looks of the damage on the passenger side. We had a bike slam into a County Truck at an estimated 115MPH, the guy died, the truck is still in use because he hit the bed just behind the rear wheel, launched into the bed and impaled himself onto a pull fork. Seen him laying in the back of the truck. hardly any damage but still enough to stop the guy dead in his tracks. It is a bummer when a biker dies or even one with a passenger. Even trees don't look where they are going. http://www.ocregister.com/news/motorcycle-313240-canyon-lavigne.html