Motocross Related Tattoo

Any of the DBA members have a motocross related tattoo? Or a tattoo of your riding style?
I have one and it is unfinished. Do to the tattoo shop closing. I need to make a few changes to my tattoo before it can be finished. This is what it looks like now. Just remember it is not done.

This is the original. It can not be exactly like this one.

maxresdefault.jpg

Any of the DBA members have a motocross related tattoo? Or a tattoo of your riding style?
I have one and it is unfinished. Do to the tattoo shop closing. I need to make a few changes to my tattoo before it can be finished. This is what it looks like now. Just remember it is not done.

This is the original. It can not be exactly like this one.

Wow the other tattoo artist did a much better job. Sorry bro

Just for the record I have seen cartoony style motocross tattoo's that look much worst. I believe mine looks that bad mainly because it is unfinished. :prof: When I get the cash to finish it. I will post new pictures of it. Then you can eat your words rezrider. :smirk: :lol: :P. Why, because it will be prettier than you.. :P :P
Plus I will have Service Honda on there some where.

At least I had the decency to tell the "Artist" that I did not want it to be exactly like the original Artist. I believe that is like steeling. I have went to see more component Artist and ask what could they do to make it look better. They would, plus they did say that the line work that this artist did was actually pretty good.

Just for the record I have seen cartoony style motocross tattoo's that look much worst. I believe mine looks that bad mainly because it is unfinished. :prof: When I get the cash to finish it. I will post new pictures of it. Then you can eat your words rezrider. :smirk: :lol: :P. Why, because it will be prettier than you.. :P :P
Plus I will have Service Honda on there some where.

listen here son... I've been told I was told I was so ugly they'd shave their dogs ass, teach it to walk backwards and would be prettier than me!!!

True story... now if that were the case, my wife wouldn't have stuck with me for 30 years (today... :smirk:)

listen here son... I've been told I was told I was so ugly they'd shave their dogs ass, teach it to walk backwards and would be prettier than me!!!

True story... now if that were the case, my wife wouldn't have stuck with me for 30 years (today... :smirk:)
Gold digger comes to play here. :smirk: That is a joke.... Sorry but, you left yourself open for that one. :cheers:
I hope you can take a joke.