Monster Energy AMA Supercross tickets

Im looking at tickets to go to either Anaheim 1, Dodger Stadium, or Oakland

Anaheim 1 is Jan 5
Dodger Stadium is Jan 19
Oakland is Jan 26.

Who can go to what? Lets see if we can get a group together and meet up in the pit area hang out and enjoy the day, and evening event together.

I'd love to do Vegas but I dont want to wait that long. Its 4 hours for me to Oakland, 8-10 hours to Anaheim or Dodger Stadium, and about 6 to Vegas. I could even do Qualcom that about as far as Anaheim in drive time for me.

I'd love to do Vegas but I dont want to wait that long. Its 4 hours for me to Oakland, 8-10 hours to Anaheim or Dodger Stadium, and about 6 to Vegas. I could even do Qualcom that about as far as Anaheim in drive time for me.

Oakland : thinking:

April 13th the will be in Minn. at the MetroDome. But the one and only SX event that I will be going to will be a West Coast event, that I can drive to in less than a days drive
I thought they were coming back to Minny this year :thumb: There is a real good chance I'll go. It's only an 8 hour drive for me - heck, it's practically in my back yard :smirk:

James

Staff member
I thought they were coming back to Minny this year :thumb: There is a real good chance I'll go. It's only an 8 hour drive for me - heck, it's practically in my back yard :smirk:
Depending how something works out I might be at Minneapolis as well. Funny thing is that Toronto is actually a number of hours closer. :lol:

JAX I'll be at Indy this year. :thumb: