Mojo tries Pedal Bikes

So a couple of friends have been trying to get me to go to an indoor mountain bike park with them, finally caved in and went yesterday. I showed up going full goon mode with a moto helmet, moto gloves, and a bike i found in the trash last week :lol:. Had a great time though. They have so much stuff to do there. First i just went along the XC loop.
GOPR0143.JPG
GOPR0166.JPGGOPR0188.JPG

After i learned how to "pump" i went on the pump track, that was a real workout
GOPR0185.JPG

GOPR0195.JPG

Took some breathers throughout so we all didn't die
GOPR0146.JPG
GOPR0156.JPGGOPR0273.JPG

For events as classy as this i like to wear something formal:
GOPR0252.JPG

After that i hit the trails course:GOPR0201.JPG

Did a couple log crossings and teeter-toters.

GOPR0235.JPG

Use my mad new skillz on some random stairs :smirk:
GOPR0241.JPG

Then they had a place called "The transfer room" Which is for people that are crazy good to do backflips and shit across ramps. Obviously i had to take my bike through it and get some mad air:
GOPR0215.JPG
00Z0Z_d8A76rLcQqJ_600x450.jpg

We then spent the last hour or so in the foam pit. We managed to launch my bike as hard as we possibly could into the containing net there, and also try to do as many stupid tricks as possible. I actually did learn how to "tabletop" on a buddies bike, but that was boring so i just decided that i would try backflips. I'll let you see how it went

i want to go to rays. looks like so much fun to me. i go to the skatepark as much as i can and work through the snake run... its just like that pump thing but you can get really creative if you are willing to air out some.

So a couple of friends have been trying to get me to go to an indoor mountain bike park with them, finally caved in and went yesterday. I showed up going full goon mode with a moto helmet, moto gloves, and a bike i found in the trash last week :lol:. Had a great time though. They have so much stuff to do there. First i just went along the XC loop.
View attachment 19372
View attachment 19375View attachment 19377

After i learned how to "pump" i went on the pump track, that was a real workout
View attachment 19376

View attachment 19378

Took some breathers throughout so we all didn't die
View attachment 19373
View attachment 19374View attachment 19384

For events as classy as this i like to wear something formal:
View attachment 19383

After that i hit the trails course:View attachment 19379

Did a couple log crossings and teeter-toters.

View attachment 19381

Use my mad new skillz on some random stairs :smirk:
View attachment 19382

Then they had a place called "The transfer room" Which is for people that are crazy good to do backflips and shit across ramps. Obviously i had to take my bike through it and get some mad air:
View attachment 19380
View attachment 19385

We then spent the last hour or so in the foam pit. We managed to launch my bike as hard as we possibly could into the containing net there, and also try to do as many stupid tricks as possible. I actually did learn how to "tabletop" on a buddies bike, but that was boring so i just decided that i would try backflips. I'll let you see how it went

Glad you had fun. But dat bike doe :lol: I can only imagine the looks you got

its the most forgiving place in the world, nothing there can really "hurt" you. And the whole dirtbike thing must carry over well because i was passing people while hitting jumps on that POS of mine :lol:
it carries over big time. all you got to do is get use to the weight difference. riding bmx has got me a little better atthrowing my dirtbike around. i was throwing my dirtbike sideways off the little whoop type hits in the dez way easier then it use to be.