Mikuni fuel/air screw

Alrighty.... got a new intake put on my 1983 dr250... bike still runs AWFUL... went to adjust fuel air mixture... Now screw...

Anyone know where to get one? I have been on eBay and have found 3 that state "genuine" Mikuni fuel screw, but all 3 are a different style. Yet the all claim to fit a Mikuni VM28...

Alrighty.... got a new intake put on my 1983 dr250... bike still runs AWFUL... went to adjust fuel air mixture... Now screw...

Anyone know where to get one? I have been on eBay and have found 3 that state "genuine" Mikuni fuel screw, but all 3 are a different style. Yet the all claim to fit a Mikuni VM28...
There are a bunch of aftermarket fuel screws that are extra long with some type of knob on the end to make adjustments easier when installed on the bike.The end that screws into the carb will be the same as stock. Could this be what you are seeing?

Sorry for no reply, been busy and just saw my emails. Ok from what I've been told it is the stock carb but idk. But no I'm not talking about the screws that have the knob on the end. One of those would be nice but I don't think there is enough clearance between the motor and carb. But what I was talking about is it shows a couple different style screws for that carb. One is a flat tip screw, one is more cone shaped then the other one is what I'm used to seeing and it's more like a NEEDLE on the end. I ended up ordering the one that was cone shaped due to the fact it came up more during my search. It's supposed to be here today 5/14/18. If it works, great. If it dosnt it was only 6$ I'll order another one. I'd just hate to spend 200+ on a new carb just to get the fuel screw...