Mi Practice Tracks

I am creating a thread to see if anyone has small private practice tracks that they can share with some other local riders. Its great to go to the big tracks and practice but there not always close to home. These are the kind of tracks that are 10-20 minutes away and you can go there after work and ride for an hour or two. Now know that every person has there rules and regulations so please respect everyone that posts in this topic. Such as riding times, and rules. I would suggest to put a contact number for anyone that wants to possibly ride. This is a good way to establish friends and allow people to have a great time or even weekend.

James

Staff member
You're up in the area of Baja Acres correct? Ever come over to the Southeast/Southcentral side of Michigan?

Yea, its a great track its about an hr north of me. Im just trying to see whats around. I havent really done much that way. I would like to but log road/red bud is all 2-3 hrs out.

I just bought a house in Grand Blanc area on 7 acres and I'm planning on putting a small but decent track in. There is just nothing in this area. Its kinda sad. In 2-3 years I'mhoping to put something nice out there on 20-30 acres.

Do you guys have alot of private practice tracks around you? I heard the west side there all over.

Im going up to Alma next weekend to ride my cousins private track. Doubtfull they let other people ride on it though and i really have no idea what all is there yet