Me at 12 racing.

I raced twice at this track that year, took second the first race. The second race I was in first place for most of the race then on the last lap I took a dirt nap and didn't place. It was a tuff start on the second race got bottled up at the first turn and was run over, but was able to get it together and make up time to get in the lead. And that was the extent of my racing career. We moved out of state the following year and sold the bikes.

I raced twice at this track that year, took second the first race. The second race I was in first place for most of the race then on the last lap I took a dirt nap and didn't place. It was a tuff start on the second race got bottled up at the first turn and was run over, but was able to get it together and make up time to get in the lead. And that was the extent of my racing career. We moved out of state the following year and sold the bikes.
Sold the bikes? That's bordering on child abuse.

I know where there is a local track we can go to to reestablish your racing career!