how can i download a manual for yzf250 2005

• send me a copy

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • send me an e-mail addres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • send me information

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys im having problem starting my bike .bought it last sunday where its been sitting docks for a couple of months..it had waterpump problem which is already renewed.it needed a new cylinder and piston .the seller had only athena kids 83mm.ok so ive put on a brandnew kit.cleaned the carb also where i discoverd that the hot or cold kabel was broken and that place on the carb was filled with dirt so i cleaned it and saw nothing inthere .now i m kicking the bike for almost two days :banghead: but it wont start (it gave me hope yesterday when it started but stalled after 5seconds...aaarrrrgggghhh!!!! :foul: ...ive checked the timing twice everything alright in there but still no response ...it backfired couple of times .started for 5seconds (once) what do i need to do ?iim pulling oyt my hair here guyz....o yeah its also my first 4stroke . :pout:

Hey guys im having problem starting my bike .bought it last sunday where its been sitting docks for a couple of months..it had waterpump problem which is already renewed.it needed a new cylinder and piston .the seller had only athena kids 83mm.ok so ive put on a brandnew kit.cleaned the carb also where i discoverd that the hot or cold kabel was broken and that place on the carb was filled with dirt so i cleaned it and saw nothing inthere .now i m kicking the bike for almost two days :banghead:but it wont start (it gave me hope yesterday when it started but stalled after 5seconds...aaarrrrgggghhh!!!! :foul: ...ive checked the timing twice everything alright in there but still no response ...it backfired couple of times .started for 5seconds (once) what do i need to do ?iim pulling oyt my hair here guyz....o yeah its also my first 4stroke . :pout:

I didn't see this post earlier, but you said you cleand the spot of the hot start cable? Did you do the entire carb also. If not, I would start there. If it started at all, the spark side should be good. My bet is on dirty jets, a mucked up bowl, float muck, or tank muck. I'd also check, and shim your valves if needed, no sense in being all up in your scooter, and not checking that either.