Marvel's Daredevil

I have recently been watching this show on netflix. Thus far I haven't been let down by anything that was a netflix exclusive and this one certainly hasn't so far!

I don't want to spoil anything about the show, but has anyone else been watching this? There is only one season , just 13 episodes. I would say, if you haven't watched it, have a netflix account, and have the time to watch an hour long show, I highly recommend it.

I have recently been watching this show on netflix. Thus far I haven't been let down by anything that was a netflix exclusive and this one certainly hasn't so far!

I don't want to spoil anything about the show, but has anyone else been watching this? There is only one season , just 13 episodes. I would say, if you haven't watched it, have a netflix account, and have the time to watch an hour long show, I highly recommend it.

I'm gonna drink that koolaid tonight then!

Just finished the season, the last episode was much better than I expected. It had a few twists i didn't see coming, and I'm hoping the second season will come soon!

I liked this show a lot. They just closed my jobsite down to film some scenes there on my street. I don't know what for but the Episode is called custody. That's all the info I could get.

Both House of Cards and Daredevil are awesome series. Netflix is getting to the point where they are better than the paid programming channels like HBO and Starz and Showtime.