Main jet dr250

Does anyone know what the stock main jet size is for an 1983 dr250? The reason I'm asking is because the Air Box on this bike is tore up. So I ordered an aftermarket air filter, and honestly i dont remember if it was a K&N or a UNI Stage 2. What I'm getting as is, is the extra air flow going to effect the way the bike runs with the stock jet?

Does anyone know what the stock main jet size is for an 1983 dr250? The reason I'm asking is because the Air Box on this bike is tore up. So I ordered an aftermarket air filter, and honestly i dont remember if it was a K&N or a UNI Stage 2. What I'm getting as is, is the extra air flow going to effect the way the bike runs with the stock jet?

An unrestricted engine is capable of a moving a set volume of air the volume can depend on air density based on air temp and altitude . It's basically an air pump, so while you can limit its volumetric efficiency, by having a plugged air filter or a restricted exhaust, the only way to increase it would be force extra air via turbo which isn't used in dirt bike applications. So the short answer to your question would be no.