Magic Mushrooms

I got up this morning and looked out the window and wondered, "What's with all the soccer balls in my yard?"

I walked out and shit myself...

They were mushrooms! I know this is not dirt bike related, but these are the biggest shrooms in the world. I put a quart of oil on top of them for a size reference. (Hey, it's MC oil at least!)

Now where am I gonna find a steak big enough to cook with them?
You think I'm kidding? These are one of three species that I am comfortable with picking and eating, "Calvatia Gigantea" is their name. These things are still growing, and they easily weigh 4 lbs a piece. I'm thinking breaded and fried in garlic and olive oil with some melted mozzarella cheese and sliced pancetta....:thinking:
photo (5).JPGphoto (6).JPGphoto (7).JPG

They say that a shroom this big has 7 trillion spores in it. If each spore were to grow to the size of the ones I have, they would be 800 times the weight of the earth.

http://blog.mycology.cornell.edu/2006/10/26/giant-puffballs-calvatia-gigantea/
That's interesting Buck :thumb: They also say that my nuts have 7 trillion members of the L'il N-Edge swim team. If each team member grew to the size I am, they would be 900 times the weight of the earth. :prof:
Naturaledgesfactsofscience.com

That's interesting Buck :thumb: They also say that my nuts have 7 trillion members of the L'il N-Edge swim team. If each team member grew to the size I am, they would be 900 times the weight of the earth. :prof:

You are fucked up...That's why I like you!

I went to a good concert the other day...It was a band called "Collective Soul"

SQUIRREL!!!!

<<<<<<<<!
>>>>>>>>!

Me too, I see shrooms all the time when I am out hunting and I don't know one from another so I play it safe and stay away from all of them, well except one. I know the morel mushrooms, and damn they are the bomb diggity, :drool:

yea i love me some mushrooms.

ohh man id make a bomb ass spaghetti sauce then i would cut a bunch int squares and do a deep dish pizza with the squirrel and other meat you kill.

If you that's impressive I've got a.................. Come on N'Edge, you know I've told you AT LEAST 10 million times NOT to exagerate :naughty: and here ya go with the eleventy miliionth... :facepalm:...... :gibbs:

Prime Rib with sauted mushrooms.... :clap:...... :panic:..... :drool: Excuse me sir, may I ask how you found your prime rib???? well, I moved over this here skull of a mushroom and there it was! :smirk: