Mad Skills & Cool Terrain

yea thats a epic vid sun :thumb: they make that stuff look easy. I too wish i had these skills. I know from BMX stuff the better you get the funner it is to ride. Things you would normally just ride right past is now a new playground. Thats how it was for me riding the skateparks and street on BMX.

yea thats a epic vid sun :thumb: they make that stuff look easy. I too wish i had these skills. I know from BMX stuff the better you get the funner it is to ride. Things you would normally just ride right past is now a new playground. Thats how it was for me riding the skateparks and street on BMX.

That is probably why you became a good rider so quick Trav. Supermoto causes you to look at urban terrain a little different:devil: too. Figures the two guys that ride KTM's see the video first. Im surprised you didnt say it was because they were on KTMS:smirk:

That is probably why you became a good rider so quick Trav. Supermoto causes you to look at urban terrain a little different:devil: too. Figures the two guys that ride KTM's see the video first. Im surprised you didnt say it was because they were on KTMS:smirk:

lol when did Sun become a comedian ?

ok, it's because they are on KTM's! :prof: