Amatuer M33 hits the races!

For some dumb reason I decided to race this weekend..
It's been 3 years since I last raced and I have only ridden 2 or 3 times before today.... No big deal and I'm not worried about coming in last place as long as I have fun. 1st practice sucked and I only got 2 laps in and rolled everything to boot... It was also muddy :picard: 2nd practice everything came around and I was able to atleast do the rhythm section and a few other jumps... Currently waiting for motos to start.... Be back later :thumb:

a04fc1bc.jpg

b5764b70.jpg

8baf4728.jpg

5148b2c3.jpg

7ac08dc5.jpg

More to come :ride:

Don't let the mud slow you down, just push harder! The worse mud race I ever had the track was like ice, and we were racing in the middle of a rainstorm! I took first in schoolboy out of 4 fast dudes, and my second moto, the one to count, I lead both collegeboy and schoolboy grouped together by a have lap! Far enough ahead I could have at major shit, got back up and took a break on the last lap!
http://www.tracksideresults.com/racecra/class.asp?s=1&e=30&c=8

There's first place proof, just needa find a video :thinking:

Don't let it slow you down, push harder, the one who wins in the worse conditions is truly the most skilled rider, but most of all, have fun! Keep it light! :thumb:

So the motos came and went. I ran 30c and 35B but they ended up back to back. Being completly out of shape I just used 35 B to practice my corners and starts. I did holeshot 3 out of 4 motos without an issue. Moto1, vetC I pulled the hole shot. By the 3rd turn 1 guy passed me and just checked out... beat everyone by 3/4 lap, easily.... 4 turns later I brake in some powder on an off camber and the bike stalls. I did this 2 more times and everyone in my class passed me and everyone from the 2nd gate as well :foul: all of this before the 1st lap was over :picard: I eventually claw my way back to a 5th place finish.
Moto2, 35B-C I'm so tired I cant even hold on until the 1st turn... I set the cruise control and just ride for a last place finish :smirk:
2nd set of motos I'm semi rested and pull another holeshot in 30c. I fumble the takeoff into the rythm section after the 1st turn and apple up a bit and that same guy passes me and just checks the phuch out, another guy passes me as well but before the 1st lap is over I regain my position and hold it for the finish. I ended up 3rd overall in that class which is a 1000x better than I thought I would do. No trophy for 3rd tho :noidea: I repeated my 35B performance with the exception of another holeshot :lol:
all the 450 guys kept asking if I had a bigbore kit or a worked motor..:lol:
All in all it was a great day out. I enjoyed my holeshots and I enjoyed my last place finish equally. love the moto :thumb:

3d65925e.jpg

3a5b1055.jpg