M33 headed west!

With my son Lucas headed into a naval career, his lovely, beautiful and ever so thoughtful stepmom, the radiant Nurse Lisa voiced her opinion on one last family vacation with all of us. Now keep in mind Lucas is a great kid, but my stepson and step daughter lack the same discipline and create issues within the harmonious circle because they are guinea brats. Not bad kids and I love them dearly, but due to about 8yrs of zero discipline they lack the respect for elders that most kids have. So you can imagine the amount of doubt I have with this trip being a huge success. Especially with Lisa's proclamation of "NO MORE KIDS ON VACATION WITH US!!" from a couple years back. It worked well until recently.
Now for the real reason I am writing this lavatory journal for your amusement.
Since we are headed west I don't want my fellow DBAers to think I don't love them. That is not the case. While it is valuable family time, I must not forget my family here on DBA and those I have emotional and personal bonds with. I have watched your children grow, I've seen you cry and at times I liked to think I helped you laugh to get you through the tough times and would so very much like to spend a little time with you. So, here it is. On August 22 we land in Phoenix AZ. On August 31st we leave San Francisco and fly home. I will post my Itinerary below. A quick lunch, cocktail, dinner etc etc. whatever we can fit in we will do.
I will also tag a bunch of you here. If you don't see your name it doesn't mean I don't love you it's just me being absent minded. @Rack @CDA @PALMER84ONE @snowflake @Travace @SRAD97750 @timoyz @Rolls @2smoke @Sun @JimYZ250 @Trfsrfr etc etc etc

Comment or PM me :cheers:

Our Itinerary:

Tuesday 8/22 arrive in phx drive to Sedona.
Wednesday 8/23: pink jeep tour 2nd night in Sedona.
Thursday 8/24: head to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Vegas.
Friday 8/25: Hoover damn, Vegas.
Saturday 8/26: leave Vegas to Death Valley Ranch.
Sunday 8/27:to Yosemite
Monday 8/28: Yosemite
Tuesday 8/29: San Francisco
Wednesday 8/30 San Francisco
Thursday 8/31 go home.

Last edited:
With my son Lucas headed into a naval career, his lovely, beautiful and ever so thoughtful stepmom, the radiant Nurse Lisa voiced her opinion on one last family vacation with all of us. Now keep in mind Lucas is a great kid, but my stepson and step daughter lack the same discipline and create issues within the harmonious circle because they are guinea brats. Not bad kids and I love them dearly, but due to about 8yrs of zero discipline they lack the respect for elders that most kids have. So you can imagine the amount of doubt I have with this trip being a huge success. Especially with Lisa's proclamation of "NO MORE KIDS ON VACATION WITH US!!" from a couple years back. It worked well until recently.
Now for the real reason I am writing this lavatory journal for your amusement.
Since we are headed west I don't want my fellow DBAers to think I don't love them. That is not the case. While it is valuable family time, I must not forget my family here on DBA and those I have emotional and personal bonds with. I have watched your children grow, I've seen you cry and at times I liked to think I helped you laugh to get you through the tough times and would so very much like to spend a little time with you. So, here it is. On August 22 we land in Phoenix AZ. On August 31st we leave San Francisco and fly home. I will post my Itinerary below. A quick lunch, cocktail, dinner etc etc. whatever we can fit in we will do.
I will also tag a bunch of you here. If you don't see your name it means I don't love you it's not just me being absent minded so suck it up! :finger: @Rack @CDA @PALMER84ONE @snowflake @Travace @SRAD97750 @timoyz @Rolls @2smoke @Sun @JimYZ250 @Trfsrfr etc etc etc

Comment or PM me :cheers:

Our Itinerary:

Tuesday 8/22 arrive in phx drive to Sedona.
Wednesday 8/23: pink jeep tour 2nd night in Sedona.
Thursday 8/24: head to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Vegas.
Friday 8/25: Hoover damn, Vegas.
Saturday 8/26: leave Vegas to Death Valley Ranch.
Sunday 8/27:to Yosemite
Monday 8/28: Yosemite
Tuesday 8/29: San Francisco
Wednesday 8/30 San Francisco
Thursday 8/31 go home.
Dang I thought we had a thang Mike:cry:

I will stay here in Prescott for the 22nd since I didn't see Winslow on the itinerary, I'll give the pink wiener tour, send you off to Jerome via the 89A. You will love stopping in Jerome even for an hour at the kaleidoscope store and history of the town, and toast town next door. Sedona is only down the hill past Cottonwood. In fact, you can see the rainbow cliffs of Sedona from the bluff town of Jerome. So, let me know and we can make it happen, lunch at the Deli is on me.

I will stay here in Prescott for the 22nd since I didn't see Winslow on the itinerary, I'll give the pink wiener tour, send you off to Jerome via the 89A. You will love stopping in Jerome even for an hour at the kaleidoscope store and history of the town, and toast town next door. Sedona is only down the hill past Cottonwood. In fact, you can see the rainbow cliffs of Sedona from the bluff town of Jerome. So, let me know and we can make it happen, lunch at the Deli is on me.
I would recommend Jerome also. It's a cool place and 89A is the best way to get there.
Also, on your way to Death Valley from Las Vegas, you could stop in the town of Pahrump and visit one of the legal brothels. That would make a lasting memory for the boy before he heads off to the Navy. :USA:

I would recommend Jerome also. It's a cool place and 89A is the best way to get there.
Also, on your way to Death Valley from Las Vegas, you could stop in the town of Pahrump and visit one of the legal brothels. That would make a lasting memory for the boy before he heads off to the Navy. :USA:

I've been through pahrump. Crazy little town. I plan on heading that way and making a left at the Mobil station and head into Death Valley via the opera house.

Still undecided. The Queen will make that decisions when we land. :picard:

Still undecided. The Queen will make that decisions when we land. :picard:
Well, if I'm here, I'm here, if not, you missed out on a great lunch at the deli of thousands of beer. When you get your balls back, let me know. Might have you on ignor tho.
Would upload a photo of the deli and all the beer, but you know this site sucks as bad as you.

Well, if I'm here, I'm here, if not, you missed out on a great lunch at the deli of thousands of beer. When you get your balls back, let me know. Might have you on ignor tho.
Would upload a photo of the deli and all the beer, but you know this site sucks as bad as you.
:thinking: This Deli of a Thousand Beers has aroused my curiosity. Is it in Prescott or Jerome? Is there an off-road route into Jerome? Probably some good stuff in those hills.

Lisa's says she is gonna punch you in the throat.
So, is this a "yes" to meet Palmer for lunch? Tell Lisa to wait till after he pays the check before she punches him.

Lisa's says she is gonna punch you in the throat.
Bring it on, no I won't back down, going to stand my ground.

:thinking: This Deli of a Thousand Beers has aroused my curiosity. Is it in Prescott or Jerome? Is there an off-road route into Jerome? Probably some good stuff in those hills.

So, is this a "yes" to meet Palmer for lunch? Tell Lisa to wait till after he pays the check before she punches him.
Yes, Prescott, it be right up the street from whiskey row.
And I'm not holding my breath for Mike.
Good call!
Might mean they will make it. Don't think so, Mike's balls are still frozen.