Loss in Power, Just moved...

Hey everyone. I have a 2014 Honda CRF250R. I just moved from Oregon to Nevada. I will be going back and forth every two months. Anyway, in Oregon my bike was running fine. I just yesterday went out for a short ride(20 min). Now here in Nevada, I can tell that my bike seems to not have quite as much power and I stalled twice. I have a Rekluse clutch in the bike so stalling twice was very odd. Yes, the clutch is adjusted properly. I believe that this change in the bikes performance is due to the elevation change.

Some people have told me that my jetting needs adjusted. Or carb changes. But the bike is fuel injected and it is supposed to change the mapping on its own for different riding regions..right?

Do I simply need a different spark plug? The spark plug that I was using in it says it is an
NGK R 8.

Any suggestions as to why my bike seems a little bit different now? And how to fix the problem. Thank you!

I don't think it is a partially plugged fuel injector. Bike was running fine before I got to Nevada and I've been using Lucas fuel injector cleaner.

Dirty air cleaner, how was the bike transported to Nevada, back of a truck? Do you plug the exhaust so dirt does not get in while transporting. I would check to see if no dirt is getting pass the air cleaner.

Yeah back of truck. I do not plug the exhaust when transporting. Should I? I have plugs only ever used them for when washing the bike. I will clean my air filter. If I do see that there is dirt inside the air box how do I clean it all out?

Ok well, I think I may have found the problem. But I have no idea really. So I took my air filter off and it is definitely dirty. So I will clean it. But inside the air filter box it looks pretty clean but there is a small puddle of liquid. I stuck my finger in it and it feels like oil. And is yellow like oil...Why is that there? I am posting a pic. You can see the liquid right under the circle thing that goes to the engine. I'll also make sure to clean right outside of the air filter box as it is pretty dirty. One more thing, when I put the air filter back on do I put a ring of grease around the air box where the air filter will go on?

Ok well, I think I may have found the problem. But I have no idea really. So I took my air filter off and it is definitely dirty. So I will clean it. But inside the air filter box it looks pretty clean but there is a small puddle of liquid. I stuck my finger in it and it feels like oil. And is yellow like oil...Why is that there? I am posting a pic. You can see the liquid right under the circle thing that goes to the engine. I'll also make sure to clean right outside of the air filter box as it is pretty dirty. One more thing, when I put the air filter back on do I put a ring of grease around the air box where the air filter will go on?
it isn't excess air filter oil is it?

Could be oil dripping from filter before. You might not have noticed. I would clean it out and spray a little carb clean in there and try her out.