Looking for a 1600cc dual port VW motor

So, if any of you happen to have a 1600cc dual port VW motor laying around, give me a call :smirk:

I don't have one but why a dual port? I had a buggy with a dual port in it... never had a problem however I was told that once you did it wasa real bitch to get them synched... There is a tool that eases that proces but still a PITA. :cheers:

:prof: Dual port is not dual carb moron.. :smirk:
Damn, I'm feeling too much love between you and Rez.:smirk: Yes stay away from the dual carb, but dual port on a 1600 is not a bad choice. I had a dual port 1776 and 1835 and I have to say the 1776 was a great motor.

Damn, I'm feeling too much love between you and Rez.:smirk: Yes stay away from the dual carb, but dual port on a 1600 is not a bad choice. I had a dual port 1776 and 1835 and I have to say the 1776 was a great motor.

Back in the day.....

1776 with dual delorto carbs, lightened flywheel, and fly cut the heads 100 thousandths to boots compression add a high performance pressure plate and away you went! Oh, dual quite paks was the exhaust of choice.

Back in the day.....

1776 with dual delorto carbs, lightened flywheel, and fly cut the heads 100 thousandths to boots compression add a high performance pressure plate and away you went! Oh, dual quite paks was the exhaust of choice.
Full stinger with not baffle is how I rolled when I felt like a rebel teenager..Rapping the exhaust from 2nd to 3rd as you were passing the school buss was classic...:lol:

1776 is a better way to go, you really don't need a special PP/disc, just get the one for a type II and your good. All the other upgrades are good too but this is for Gman, do you really want to give home that much power on the road?

And those remarks about Rez is all in fun, he knows!!!!!

I hope. :smirk:

1776 is a better way to go, you really don't need a special PP/disc, just get the one for a type II and your good. All the other upgrades are good too but this is for Gman, do you really want to give home that much power on the road?

I think the 1776 is a good all around motor. Good power to get up them hills and it not too much as well.

You sure Rez knows? I think I hear him sobbing..:smirk:

I think the 1776 is a good all around motor. Good power to get up them hills and it not too much as well.

You sure Rez knows? I think I hear him sobbing..:smirk:

Nah, I texted him to look when he has a chance.
Still think Rack should go stock look on the body with a little sleeper under the hood.

Yes I do know, PALMER, I just consider the source... ZING! :poke: