Looking at getting a new bike

I am almost 15, about 5 foot 7 with a 33 inch inseam, im currently on a cheap atomik fuse 140 that i got to learn on, i am looking at a wr250f but im worried the seat will be too high, i ride my grandpas kawasaki 250 and its a perfect size but i want my own bike. would it be worth possibly lowering the bike as id really like to get a cheapish bike in the 230-250cc range.

Depends on what you want to do with the bike. Trail riding leaves lots of opportunities to plant the foot for stability and working through roots rocks etc. Mx doesn’t matter as much.
s600_Tanner_Ritchie_2017.jpg

You said wr so i assume you’re gonna trail/play ride and wanted the button for starting, but a wr usually means more $ for similar year models and they are heavier.

With an inseam of 33" and a WR at 39", remember you will set your sag for roughly 4" so you will be at 35" sitting on the bike. Add your boots and you gain another half inch. Yes you may not be flat footed sitting on the bike but pretty darn close. You'll be fine.

Depends on what you want to do with the bike. Trail riding leaves lots of opportunities to plant the foot for stability and working through roots rocks etc. Mx doesn’t matter as much.
s600_Tanner_Ritchie_2017.jpg

You said wr so i assume you’re gonna trail/play ride and wanted the button for starting, but a wr usually means more $ for similar year models and they are heavier.
yea its trails just for a bit of fun, and definitely wanting the button as i currently have kick only and its a pain starting on hills :)

With an inseam of 33" and a WR at 39", remember you will set your sag for roughly 4" so you will be at 35" sitting on the bike. Add your boots and you gain another half inch. Yes you may not be flat footed sitting on the bike but pretty darn close. You'll be fine.
yea aight that sounds good thanks for that, and im not finished growing so yeh. thankyou :)