Logan trail

Awesome ride this afternoon. Myself, world famous, "destroyer Billy Bonebrake, his cousin Jeff and his 17 yr old son Jack. The mighty 500 was running sweet today as usual but I swapped bikes with Jeff's Yamaha yz 250, set up nice for the trail! He stated the suspension was to stiff but my 280lbs when geared up, fat self was just right! I'd like to have that bike!!! Anyway it was a great ride and nobody got hurt except billy from running into trees while I was showing him a wheel, but only while I was on that yz250! No major injuries which is good!

Billy did brake a toe or two! But it was his worst foot already, so that's good I guess! HahView attachment 27292
I don't come here very much videll, vergin, vegan, verdell.... Sorry took me a minute to remember Tmaxx. Sorry... V MAX.... Anyway, did you like that RM you road?

Nice feet... :puke:
SHIRLEY I liked it, but it was a yz not an rm. I had to ride it like a 125 even though it had 7oz added to FW, I wrung it out! I was much faster on it! Like I said, I want one!
I don't come here very much videll, vergin, vegan, verdell.... Sorry took me a minute to remember Tmaxx. Sorry... V MAX.... Anyway, did you like that RM you road?

Nice feet... :puke:

Billy did brake a toe or two! But it was his worst foot already, so that's good I guess! HahView attachment 27292

SHIRLEY I liked it, but it was a yz not an rm. I had to ride it like a 125 even though it had 7oz added to FW, I wrung it out! I was much faster on it! Like I said, I want one!

You can call me SHIRLEY, but never late for dinner....
What year was it, and what year you looking for? The Doc is in the house and I will/do build to order with a down payment for the extra parts (ie. Rekluse, WR gears, FWW, etc.)

I will also crate and ship.

You can call me SHIRLEY, but never late for dinner....
What year was it, and what year you looking for? The Doc is in the house and I will/do build to order with a down payment for the extra parts (ie. Rekluse, WR gears, FWW, etc.)
Hmm
I'd say an 02, really clean. Fresh motor
If I got one I'd like about dbl the fw weight, ported to the MAX,
Bored carb, heavy springs, revolved for aggressive trail and wantabe track rider! Pro taper bars after market foot pegs, pro bend bark busters, larger fuel tank...
What am I missing!
Oh ya, yellow plastic just to confuse everybody

Last edited:
Hmm
I'd say an 02, really clean. Fresh motor
If I got one I'd like about dbl the fw weight, ported to the MAX,
Bored carb, heavy springs, revelved for aggressive trail and wantabe track rider! Pro taper, after market foot pegs, pro bend bark busters, larger fuel tank...
What am I missing!
Oh ya, yellow plastic just to confuse everybody

HAHAHA....

Thats good... Steel frame 02, have 2 I am building right now, one needs to have the frame powder coated so you could choose a color also to go with the yellow plastics.

Blue or Blk
Prob Blk
WR gears for sure

Are you placing an order? I do have a case split on one, and can do 1-5 or 3-5 on gears. Also 9 or 13 oz FWW. you can order and pay for the parts, ship them to me, I'll construct and set it up for 500 flat rate labor. Also send the forks to ENZO. You just fill out the paperwork on the ENZO PDF form and send it to me with a partial payment. Not kidding, seriouse if you are. Otherwise these bikes are just going stock and sold here. I bet shipping would be 350, have a crate from a Beta I can use to make sure it is safe.

Are you placing an order? I do have a case split on one, and can do 1-5 or 3-5 on gears. Also 9 or 13 oz FWW. you can order and pay for the parts, ship them to me, I'll construct and set it up for 500 flat rate labor. Also send the forks to ENZO. You just fill out the paperwork on the ENZO PDF form and send it to me with a partial payment. Not kidding, seriouse if you are. Otherwise these bikes are just going stock and sold here. I bet shipping would be 350, have a crate from a Beta I can use to make sure it is safe.
I've been planning on selling my chevelle to buy a 2016 te300
Now I'm confused! Hah
Maybe keep the car now?
Alum/steel sprockets, hi $ non oring chain

I've been planning on selling my chevelle to buy a 2016 te300
Now I'm confused! Hah
Maybe keep the car now?
Alum/steel sprockets, hi $ non oring chain
1-5 on gears, I want a LOW 1 st