Log jumping

How do you guys go over logs? I can get over them and all but it seems like there's a better way to do it because when my back tire hits and comes over(did I mention I usually wheelie over?Better way?) it bounces and I feel like I'm riding a Bronc in the rodeo. Like today I coulda sworn my feet were at head height. And I'm hitting it in 1st.

How do you guys go over logs? I can get over them and all but it seems like there's a better way to do it because when my back tire hits and comes over(did I mention I usually wheelie over?Better way?) it bounces and I feel like I'm riding a Bronc in the rodeo. Like today I coulda sworn my feet were at head height. And I'm hitting it in 1st.
article-1264812-09110310000005DC-92_634x462.jpg

Here is how we do it...

Momentum and balance...other than that, for me, it's a crap shoot.:crash:

Well first of all it depends on the size of this log in your path. For the most part it is like chopnwood says. If it is something that would challenge a trials rider then I have no advise except to find another way around. :smirk:

Can you say Master SPLINTER?????? up the waaazzzuuu....yeeeooowww.....THEN the poor guy/gal that has to dig it out! That be hurtin like a mutha