Loading into lifted truck?

07 f250 on an 8" lift and 37s. Tailgate sits at 44in just about, tried an 8ft ramp it's still too steep, what do you use? Atv ramp and a 10 or 12ft? This has to be able to be done on flat ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a bungee chord to hold my atv ramp in place then I just ride up it.
Of course I do drive a sensible truck because it has to work.
2005 f250PSD 4x4 w/ext can and 8ft bed.

I have a cable I leave attached to
the ramp with a hook. Don't want to spit it out when I ride mine up. Usually the easiest thing i did all day. Very funny to bait your friends who have never done it before. I've seen a couple of bent beds, one buddy came in too hot over the bars and landed on the roof and my nephew once killed it halfway up and came crashing down. Oh my god that was funny as Fk

Oh I guess I should clarify I HAVE to ride mine up because I can't run

Last edited:
my stock 09 F250 is a bitch to get a bike into and out of, I use atv ramps and a bike stand as a step stool when I put the bike in the bed, which I do less and less, being a 3/4 ton truck it doesn't give a damn speed or mileage wise if I put a small bike trailer behind it, and a loading accident is a lot less likely to happen with the trailer

ATV ramp (open slats0, bike running first gear walk up beside fether clutch as needed. Get R done.
I want to watch you do that with his tailgate height. Hell, mine is only 38 and a 2x12 12 feet long is BARELY workable for me at 6 feet. Easier to ride it up. So mine go on a trailer.

I want to watch you do that with his tailgate height. Hell, mine is only 38 and a 2x12 12 feet long is BARELY workable for me at 6 feet. Easier to ride it up. So mine go on a trailer.
First off I would lift my truck like a poser, second, I would get the longest ATV ramp or make one. Lifted trucks are for running over grandma or swamp runner.

This thread makes me miss my beat to shit 2wd long bed 89 f150. Ride the bike in no problem put 2 straps on it and drive 500ish miles with no fuel stops cause dual tanks