Life in Los Angeles

That awesome feeling (not) when a movie is being filmed right next to your house, the trailers take up blocks in every direction, kind of California's version of Kudzu. It's interesting for about 10 minutes, then becomes a pain. No big name stars in this one. One of the Kraft services (food) is set up next to my place, the majority of equipment is luckily down the street.

100_0645.jpg

100_0647.jpg

When i worked in Anaheim years ago they filmed a segment of a TV show (can't remember the name) but it was pretty awesome... they tried not to interupt business as much as ossible BUT, the landing of the helicopter next to the building made it a little impossible to concentrate... everyone ran out to the parking lot to watch that part fo the show being filmed.

Talk about editing... They were there all day and I think the part from our place might have included all of 3 minutes in the show. :crazy:

when i lived in Yorba Linda some Japanese were filming a commercial for some fish egg stuff. They let us kids try some ... it was nasty.

when i lived in Escondido during the 90's you would see them filming for that show Renegade http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_(TV_series). We would skate up but walk around the sets like we belong there. usually we would just hit up the food table they always had out but once we showed up right as they were filming the big indian dude for some scene. So you hear like 8 different people say action all right after each other then 2 seconds in my buddy yells "CUT" i shit you not at least 20 people turned and looked right at us.... we high tailed it out of there :lol:

also i knew a bunch of the kids that are in the movie KIDS. all real hoodlums... or was back then at least.