Leopard Sharks vid

was a pretty epic day for me at the beach today. real happy with some of the footage i got.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsy3gAJWQs
Holy Moly Trav - you look exactly like one of my best Buds! I lurvs you vids,from the editing to the sound track. :thumb: I can't believe you swim with those frick'n killers. Do they bite? If that were me they would see the business end of my 7" Gerber between their eyes. Shoot, I would stab a Northern Pike between the eyes if it got near to me. Anyway, lurv your vid! :thumb:

leopard sharks are not aggressive... if you notice they do check you out but quickly turn away when they get close. I tried to catch a few... no way in hell am i catching one with my bare hands... they are fast in water when they want to be.

leopard sharks are not aggressive... if you notice they do check you out but quickly turn away when they get close. I tried to catch a few... no way in hell am i catching one with my bare hands... they are fast in water when they want to be.
That's awesome. Up here, if I see a minnow bigger than 6 inches it gets a shovel to the head!!!! Monkey-Boy and I were snorkeling in Mexico one time and all of a sudden, a giant Barricuda showed up with us - it was beautiful - at the same time, I wanted to shoot it with a Howitzer....:lol:

Pretty TraV..... :thumb: why so many in one location? Is that a common occurrance ?
yea it is and this is actually a small group. every year durring the summer when the water is warm they come here to breed. i have seen pics and heard storys of people who take the helicopter ride and you will see thousands of em.
de55651ed3700016370f6a7067008434.jpg

basically a big ass shark orgy :lol:

yea it is and this is actually a small group. every year durring the summer when the water is warm they come here to breed. i have seen pics and heard storys of people who take the helicopter ride and you will see thousands of em.
de55651ed3700016370f6a7067008434.jpg

basically a big ass shark orgy :lol:

I know they're Tiger Sharks, but Hammer Head is a much better punch line.:noidea:

Timo knows shat about sharks.:noidea:

well when i seen my first one in the wild and did not know wtf it was i figured i better do some research on em. + i shark week just happened and they had this big episode about the debate on which shark is the badest bad ass of em all. the toss up is between the bull shark and the great white. a lot of people say the bullshark is worse and they attack people jsut as often as the great white.

all in all tho none of them look at humans as food. they never really eat the human. just bite them. basically they are curious and want to check you out and without arms and hands the mouth is the only way.

well when i seen my first one in the wild and did not know wtf it was i figured i better do some research on em. + i shark week just happened and they had this big episode about the debate on which shark is the badest bad ass of em all. the toss up is between the bull shark and the great white. a lot of people say the bullshark is worse and they attack people jsut as often as the great white.

all in all tho none of them look at humans as food. they never really eat the human. just bite them. basically they are curious and want to check you out and without arms and hands the mouth is the only way.
I say, never mind Syria, toss a couple of well placed ICBM's on those frick'n killer fish and the world would be a better place. Last time I got bit by a Great White, I was pissed. So forgive me if I seem harsh.