Leatt Decals - How to

You guys and stickers. I am jealous. I can't put anything on straight. One of the jokes we used on new girls was if someone used the term "Tomfoolery" or she used it we would correct her and say "Around here we use the term "Jimmyjacking". I guess it was my way of getting even with someone else for me believing my two "bandit" friends the Paloncos were sincere in trying to teach me spanish.

Nedge is always on top with his Sikkk graphics. Those Leatte Sikkk graphics will add 4 more HP than Crusty Trail stickers when applied properly.
Nice job Nedge :thumb: :eskimotitties:
Not true, just ask Rack. CTR stickers made him a winner so he could retire early...:smirk: Now if you were to incorporate the CTR logo into the leatt Sikkk graphics, then you would have a whole new set of HP numbers to put up.:ride:

Not true, just ask Rack. CTR stickers made him a winner so he could retire early...:smirk: Now if you were to incorporate the CTR logo into the leatt Sikkk graphics, then you would have a whole new set of HP numbers to put up.:ride:

I agree... as long as its done with the proper torque conversion outfitted with the appropriate amount grippage.
:wink: