leatt brace hydration pack.

has anyone tried the leatt hydro pack? i don't know if im willing to spend this kind of money and not be sure it works well. i was looking and the sell extra bladders for it (pack of 5 for $15) this makes me think you replace the bladder every time :shocked:? let me know if anyone has tried and if it works well and if you do have to replace the bladder every time. thanks

http://www.leatt-brace.com/index.ph...-by-uswe-h2-harness-hydration-system-with-hhf

never seen it before, but I don't know if I would want that weight around my neck. it just seems like it would put strain on your neck, but I guess if the leatt is doing its job it might not :noidea:

James

Staff member
Huh didn't know they actually had those, they do seem to be expending their product line. :thumb:

BTW it doesn't look like it sits on/attaches to your neck brace, but rests on your shoulders like all the others. :noidea:

Leatt Hydro Pack.jpg

cool for the track i guess ? then again just go to your truck for water its not far if your on the track. as for trails it dont look like you can fit anything but some water in it.

it does sit over the leatt it doesn't attach to it. i race hare scrambles so no need for food and the camelback doesn't fit every well with it. and it looks like the straps go across your chest on your neck. iv seen racers with them but haven't seen them up close.

ya thats the bad thing about the camelback is it puts of weight and restricts shoulder movement when you were a leatt. my main concern is you have to replace the bladder all the time :rant: im not sure if thats the case but thats what i took from it.

James

Staff member
ya thats the bad thing about the camelback is it puts of weight and restricts shoulder movement when you were a leatt. my main concern is you have to replace the bladder all the time :rant: im not sure if thats the case but thats what i took from it.
I don't see why you would have to, where did you get that idea from?

because it was saying you can buy bladders pack of 5 for $15 if you didn't have to replace it all the time y do you need to buy a pack of 5? and 15 is super cheap for a bladder unless you had to replace it all the time :thinking:

James

Staff member
because it was saying you can buy bladders pack of 5 for $15 if you didn't have to replace it all the time y do you need to buy a pack of 5? and 15 is super cheap for a bladder unless you had to replace it all the time :thinking:
You're right that is a little odd, do you have a link to the bladders?

James

Staff member
it says "replacement" bladder. They look reusable to me but they don't look like a very permanent bladder
I think Emily's right, you can reuse them but they don't look very durable. Here's a little instruction sheet, you'd think it would say something about that on it. :noidea:

file_3_3.jpg