Laying Black Lines

Sure, what model and year? That supermoto is so agile...

Totally crazy, but wowsers

92 fzr 600
IMAG0218.jpg

IMAG0217.jpg

Nothing special.

BS ass-hats on the street. They need to grow balls and race properly. I HATE these kind of videos that jeprodize all others riders' freedoms.
As much as I enjoy the street and owning a few street rockets myself, I am not a fan of antics of wheelie through traffic and racing through cars as these guys did. One wrong move by them or the driver of the car and lights out.
:naughty: "Hate" is a strong word. :naughty:
:thumb: You are correct...

As much as I enjoy the street and owning a few street rockets myself, I am not a fan of antics of wheelie through traffic and racing through cars as these guys did. One wrong move by them or the driver of the car and lights out.
:thumb: You are correct...
I'm leaning with this guy. Just a bad idea, someone will be destined to open a door

Impressive riding in that video. I respect the riding ability but I too agree some of the moves are "ass hat" and need to played out in places that dont jepordize. I know guys like this. I went on a large group ride with a pack of guys like this, ONCE.
Their next ride planned on the internet I suggested they meet at a track and do a track day. I said not everyone who joins in their rides has the same skills. I told them it was reckless riding. I knew I was never going to ride with THAT pack again. My gut said dont. There next ride a father and son came down from up North to ride with the group and see the beautiful canyons of Malibu. Not knowing the area they did their best to keep up with the pace. Dad lost his leg and son is dead at 24 years old.

I like hooli riding:devil: but I try and stick to places that dont jepordize others. Cops used to not pay much attention to these bikes, it was the sport bikes they were after. Sport bikers were the "bad boys." Now things have changed. The SM's are gaining popularity and reputation. They are so capable of so much, and they can be a pesty bugger to catch. Im certainly nothing like these guys but I've been known to ride "unconventionally," in "special places."

I recommend a SuperDuperMutherFackinMoto for everyone!! They are too much fun!!