Pro Kyle Partridge Injury **GRAPHIC IMAGE**

James

Staff member
In case you haven't heard, Kyle Partridge was in a crash at St. Louis which resulted in a broken C3-C4 and a smashed foot.

Update from Kyle:

Here's what happened in the crashed... It was during the second and final timed practice and near the end of it. Anyways, I was on one of my laps and came out of the over under and coming o...ut of it it was getting really choppy and ibhit something that kicked the whole right side of the bike into the wall which is what ultimately is how my foot got crushed in between the wall and the frame of my bike. Then the bike high sided me and I landed but first facing backwards slamming my head into the ground.

At first the pain from my foot was the only thing I could feel. As well as my boot fiLling up with blood. When I got to the hospital my neck started hurting really bad and they put a C collar on me and found out I broke my C3 and C4 vertebrae. They found no breaks in my foot other then the big toe.

I am getting surgery on my neck tomorrow evening to stabilize the 2 vertebrae they are just waiting for the swelling to go down. I have full movement of all my limbs so that's a huge plus. I really want to thank all you guys for the good wishes as well as the whole team that has stuck behind me through all of this..

His foot :puke:

421213_10150721360348274_59836933273_11228564_1386503258_n.jpg

:shocked: You ever trim your toenails? :lol::poke:

Yeah I've been wondering how he managed to cut it like that, but I guess he didn't cut it. It got smashed. :puke:

That's after 2 weeks in a closed-toe splint haha
Yeah, thats pretty nasty.. esepcially to split the skin like that haha