100 KXhundo jetting/plug discussion

It developed a top end bog (which it never had before and no changes in jetting or plug type). At that point I decided okay I've had this thing awhile I have no idea what the piston looks like it's probably a good idea to slap a new one in there for peace of mind. Well I'm still having the intermittent top end bog and it is a PITA to get started from a cold start which is a new issue. If recall correctly when I checked the plug last it reflected on a healthy condition.

I'll check the plug here shortly to see how it looks.

Another question for you guys have any of you guys gone from a cast to forged piston and needed to change jetting or run a hotter or colder plug? Is that a thing? I went from OEM to Wiseco.

Thanks guys :hug:

IMG_9984.JPG

SRAD97750

Staff member
It developed a top end bog (which it never had before and no changes in jetting or plug type). At that point I decided okay I've had this thing awhile I have no idea what the piston looks like it's probably a good idea to slap a new one in there for peace of mind. Well I'm still having the intermittent top end bog and it is a PITA to get started from a cold start which is a new issue. If recall correctly when I checked the plug last it reflected on a healthy condition.

I'll check the plug here shortly to see how it looks.

Another question for you guys have any of you guys gone from a cast to forged piston and needed to change jetting or run a hotter or colder plug? Is that a thing? I went from OEM to Wiseco.

Thanks guys :hug:

View attachment 31230
I can see your boobs in that picture.

Your problem sounds like a fuel delivery issue. Have you gone through the carburetor and set the float?
Does it fall on it's face? (Lean)
or
Burble and lose power erratically? (Rich)

-BIG DAN:thumb:

I can see your boobs in that picture.
OMG, I'm so glad I wasn't eating when I first read that, I would have had it up my nose!
I wasn't expecting that.

I agree with Dan though, fuel/intake issue.
When nothing else changes (jets, settings) gas does.
Possible bad gas?

Last edited:
things that can cause this...low compression, air flow due to dirty filter or plugged exhaust, too much fuel from jetting and or float level, bad reeds, bad plug, bad plug cap, power valve stuck..................