KX250 Problems Need Help!!

ok so i got a Kawasaki kx250 yr2000 and everytime i start it it bogs out then dies and doesnt start.
ive been through 4 plugs in 4-5 rides.i have changed ratio of gas and oil from 32:1,40:1,50:1 and ive always ran at 50:1 and had no problems like this in the past.im using BR9EIX iranium spark plugs(ive always used these)
so i put a new plug in and started it and rode for a day next day start it ,warm it up and take off and when im giving it throttle it bogs and dies,took it back home cleaned the plug started then died, so now im looking around my bike and i see that there is black liquid leaking from exhaust pipe, checked to see if there were any debris in it and nothing ,so looked at the carburetors rubber things that connect to motor and there is little cracks not deep cracks but there is quite alot of them,ive cleaned my carb,the jets inside and cleaned my air filter made sure there was not alot of oil on filter so it can get air,and i just looked at the power valve and i see alot of black oil idk if thats suppose to be there or what......

and before all of this i have put new piston rings and gaskets

can anyone help me out???

Thank You

did it run right before you replaced the piston and rings? The black oil is called spooge and is unburned fuel and is also normal in small amounts. Oil ratio is not an issue in this problem. When it did start and you ran it for a day did it run like it should at that time?

Start with cleaning the carb twice, then clean it again. Power valve seems to be loaded up with spooge as well. See if you can pull the side covers for the power valve and maybe spray them down with a little carb cleaner.

did it run right before you replaced the piston and rings? The black oil is called spooge and is unburned fuel and is also normal in small amounts. Oil ratio is not an issue in this problem. When it did start and you ran it for a day did it run like it should at that time?

it ran ok before i replaced the piston rings,after i did that it ran awesome it ran perdect for about 2-3 months after i put piston rings and gaskets in then this is happening,and it ran great when i put new plugs in.no bogging at all the idle and everything else was great

I am always glad to see a wet and oily power valve. So far I haven't seen one of those stick. The ones I see are always burned to a hard crust, but heck, maybe I will find a wet, well lubed one stuck someday too. The advice on setting the float is pretty solid as is running the recommended ratio. When you set the float, check your jet sizes and compare them to the stock suggested sizes. If they are more than two sizes smaller, you may want to be really careful after resetting the float, as the last owner may have "fixed" the high float level by going smaller on the jets. When you reset it (16mm is suggested for most Keihin carburetors that I know of) it may end up being too lean and that can cause piston failure. FYI the Kawasakis that Rick Carmichael rode had the floats set and reset at each event. Yours if it is typical may have 15 years on it. Free and easy to do.