2 Stroke Ktm125sx coolant problems

SRAD97750

Staff member
no need.
The overflow tube is for when fluid pressures suprass the set psi of the radiator cap. So, with the radiator cap off, you are just pouring fluid into the tank AND the drain line. Perfectly normal. Use a funnel with a small tip! If you over fill, it'll pour out of the drain.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

no need.
The overflow tube is for when fluid pressures suprass the set psi of the radiator cap. So, with the radiator cap off, you are just pouring fluid into the tank AND the drain line. Perfectly normal. Use a funnel with a small tip! If you over fill, it'll pour out of the drain.
-BIG DAN:thumb:
You know what bothers me? When people use the DBA mechanic and then the person never comes back to DBA again. :mad:

You know what bothers me? When people use the DBA mechanic and then the person never comes back to DBA again. :mad:
Eh kinda what forums are for. Honestly next person that has an overflow issue will google search it and it will send them here. In the end all it does is help the forum

SRAD97750

Staff member
My internet rates are cheap for a reason.
Forums are how I got into dirtbikes. I was googling some dirtbike issue that my brother had with a chinabike.
Bam, got an answer! Surfed around a little, and realized I was meant to take it off-road! :thumb: -BIG DAN

Eh kinda what forums are for. Honestly next person that has an overflow issue will google search it and it will send them here. In the end all it does is help the forum
I thought about that too but it just makes me mad when people use Big Dan like that, when the person doesn't even give two shits about anyone on this site.

I thought about that too but it just makes me mad when people use Big Dan like that, when the person doesn't even give two shits about anyone on this site.

images