2 Stroke KTM plastics

anyone out there know where I can get nice plastics for my 2000 SX 125 my son wants to get new ones and I told him I would check it out

I am finding that when I try to get them for a 2000 all the guides for part only go to 2001 I don't want to order something that comes in wrong I should call them I guess on Monday

I am finding that when I try to get them for a 2000 all the guides for part only go to 2001 I don't want to order something that comes in wrong I should call them I guess on Monday
That will be the best option then. RMATV has live chat also.

2000-2001 are probably the same style plastics DONT QUOTE ME ON THIS CAUSE I DONT KNOW!!! Like the 03-07 kx125/250s are all the same plastic kits

That will be the best option then. RMATV has live chat also.

Well , just ordered new steering bearing have to order plastics and he has his heart on these decals at printwerx.ca pretty cool site