KTM CR500

Just for the Record I do not know who you are.
I do not sponsor you.
I did not twist your arm.
I did not force this add down your throat.
I did not hypnotize you or use mind control for you to post this wonderful add. Making better use of a KTM chassi. :hifive: :thumb:

And I do not care if Hypnotize is spelled wrong. If it is, So be it.

Yes it will. But once you start getting into the power you will forget about the Vibrations. Buy a good set of bars like the ODI Flex or even the FAST bars. Just make sure all the motor mounts are strong. Mainly the Head Stay mount. You do not want the frame to snap. Remember its not use to all that power and torque from the 500cc two stroke. Its the torque that moves the bike.

Last edited:
I do not need to buy it. I have my own CR500af. Thanks...
I was just going by your posting saying you wanted to by it to ride it once.
Maybe you should post this add in the classified thread. If you do not plan on buying it..

Just for the Record I do not know who you are.
I do not sponsor you.
I did not twist your arm.
I did not force this add down your throat.
I did not hypnotize you or use mind control for you to post this wonderful add. Making better use of a KTM chassi. :hifive: :thumb:

And I do not care if Hypnotize is spelled wrong. If it is, So be it.
:lol: I told yall, don't go into the bear's/bare's den/din and :poke: him :picard: I guess its Too/to/two/2 late yall phucktards did it :picard:

@Rack you see what I am doing here/hear right/wright/rite? :smirk:

Uh oh be careful Mr 500 your twin brother mr xqt already has a 500cc bike.

Nah if I wanted a fast 2 stroke bike I would buy a Six Days KTM 300.:banana: (like CDA's DEMO bike:smirk:)
That way when you hit a massive G out the bike would have the supension to handle it. :prof:
The CR500 does make great HP but it's like riding a off & on switch:thumbsdown:

Rack,
Mr. 500 is not my twin brother, he has got a few screws loose! :loco:

Uh oh be careful Mr 500 your twin brother mr xqt already has a 500cc bike.

Nah if I wanted a fast 2 stroke bike I would buy a Six Days KTM 300.:banana: (like CDA's DEMO bike:smirk:)
That way when you hit a massive G out the bike would have the supension to handle it. :prof:
The CR500 does make great HP but it's like riding a off & on switch:thumbsdown:

Rack,
Mr. 500 is not my twin brother, he has got a few screws loose! :loco:

You, told me I was Your my brother from a different mother... :lol: Now, I have no brother..:cry:

But, I will agree with what you said about the suspension on a CR500. It is dated, Fixxable but dated.
That's where the CR500af with modern suspension lets it play in all the same places you play. The suspension allows it to handle everything your bike can handle.

Last edited: