kinda bummed!! what happened!!?

So i went trail riding with my friends today (in the wonderful Arizona heat- 105 degrees!!) staying hydrated always helps! and hey, we don't cut our riding off because of it! anyway, today our ride got cut short because of me! (and no Alexis, I did not get cactus tangled again)
about halfway through our ride, I twisted the throttle and this searing pain went through my wrist/ hand... it went away, no problem then about 10 minutes later it happened again, but I couldn't move my hand forward or back to even control my throttle, the pain was too much. and for your information, my pain tolerance is really high, so it's not like I'm being a wimp here.. and it wasn't like a cramp either.
and I barely made it back riding :smirk: after the ride I could not open my hand for about 5 minutes after I got off the bike. still sore now, sometimes I feel it throbbing.. but It isn't too bad now
thanks for any help you can give!!!

James

Staff member
after the ride I could not open my hand for about 5 minutes after I got off the bike.
That sounds like cramps, I'll get that when I don't drink enough water and/or grip the bars to tight. Make sure to drink plenty of water and grip more with your knees/legs. :ride:

Also do you have extra soft (pillow top) grips? I find that those make me grip harder, which is bad.

That sounds like cramps, I'll get that when I don't drink enough water and/or grip the bars to tight. Make sure to drink plenty of water and grip more with your knees/legs. :ride:

Also do you have extra soft (pillow top) grips? I find that those make me grip harder, which is bad.

Yeah sounds right, drink alot of water, rest it for awhile and cool off :thumb:

uuhhh.. wow, kinda looks like you screwed it up haha... I would just RICE it!! rest ice compression, elevation...
cactus queen!!! love ya!!

CALI!!!! you're A DORK!!!
WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!???
LIAR!!! this did not just happen.. you did something to SCREW IT UP!!! (thanks emily!!) haha :shocked:

CALI!!!! you're A DORK!!!
WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!???
LIAR!!! this did not just happen.. you did something to SCREW IT UP!!! (thanks emily!!) haha :shocked:

Get a rise out of AP... done!!
oh and to the rest of you guys... I'm REALLY SORRY!!! made myself look like a JERK!!! I'm not a liar ( I promise) SORRY GUYS!! stupid thing to do... just one of my "get back at Alexis" plans... haha not a very good one!!
anyway, yeah SORRY EVERYBODY! :sorry::sorry::sorry:

Get a rise out of AP... done!!
oh and to the rest of you guys... I'm REALLY SORRY!!! made myself look like a JERK!!! I'm not a liar ( I promise) SORRY GUYS!! stupid thing to do... just one of my "get back at Alexis" plans... haha not a very good one!!
anyway, yeah SORRY EVERYBODY! :sorry::sorry::sorry:

can I say again... CALI YOU'RE A DORK!!! don't ever do that again... soooo not cool!!! not cool at all girl :naughty:
and on behalf of cali, I'm sorry guys!!! :sorry:

and cali: :argue:

James

Staff member
can I say again... CALI YOU'RE A DORK!!! don't ever do that again... soooo not cool!!! not cool at all girl :naughty:
and on behalf of cali, I'm sorry guys!!! :sorry:

and cali: :argue:
:lol: You're still new here, pretty soon you'll realize that most of us are pranksters. No need to apologize. :thumb:
:rolleyes: yeah because on one pulls pranks around here :coughcough: Rack and Mih, :P
:facepalm: Oh for the love of God please don't bring that up again. :rant: