Kickstarter PowerPot

Ok before i get into the product i want to explain a little bit about what Kickstarter is. Kickstarter is a website/platform for people and company's who have a new invention or product that they are trying to get mass produced. There is a lot of indi game developers who are trying to get funding to put a game out. Others just have great ideas for inventions and some already have working prototypes but they are just like me and you and need help getting everything funded. Thats where kickstarter comes in. They can set up a page that profiles what it is they are trying to accomplish. Then they set up "pledges" so people can go in and pledge a certain amount of money to help them "kickstart" their product. There is usually different pledges and the more you pledge the more you get depending on what they offer you. Most of the time its a discount from what the retail price of the product would cost. If any of you have a dirtbike related product i highly suggest you checking out this site... might really help you get your stuff out there.

Now on to teh product on Kickstarter i want to show you all...

The Power Pot. The power pot is a cooking pot that is a thermal generator. it turns temperature change into electricity. I will let the guys who made it explain better so here is their page...
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1203647021/the-powerpot

its awesome they already met their pledge mark and are getting funded :rocker:

yea there was game devs who will put you into the story of the game for like 4k. they will set up meetings and work with you to put you into it :lol:

some of them are retarded as hell but others like this product are really cool.

thing is this tho.

i want to pledge right now and enough to get the product but i cant pull the trigger cause i think its kind of expensive. They have already hit the pledge mark and some so it will get funded. So i think i will wait till it gets produced and they work out the bugs.

that could be a double edged sword tho. the product might not be as good later too.

if a big wig company like apple did this it would be a huge hit.
the problem is going to be getting all the majoy companys onboard so that you can actually have it work with all the everyday things.

other then that its kind of creepy. talk about making it easy for a burglar to know when you are not home. hackers could figure out how to hack anyone and be able to get all kinds of creepy.