Kevuko Stereoscope?

Hey guys i don't know much about these but i new exactly what it was when i found it, trying to find info online but haven't found anything yet. Anyone know what these are worth? Found it cleaning out my grandparents house and if it's only a couple hundred i'll keep it around but if it's a couple thousand i might try and sell it... Patent was 1904 and it has a big stack of pics (probably 50)

7702721280_a78b8217d3_b.jpg

Antiques vs collectables..... Don't know if this goes towards anything that is "old" (:naughty:)... however I bought my wife an old SINGER sewing maching she's been wanting since we first met... just as a collectors item and/or antique for display with no idea of selling it. I paid $80 for it and after giving it to her (I hung the moon by the way :smirk: )... we found out that any of them made prior to 1900 would be considered an antique worth.... thousands depending on the condition... rough condition maybe $1k... mint several $k... We checked and foudn this one was made in 1906... it is considered a collectors item and is only worth between $100-$200... but again, the intent wasn't to purchase to sell... :prof:.... :thumb:

I have a few things displayed in my house from my parents and grandparents ... an old Brownie camera that my grandma used all the time ($ = ???)... a pair of "cuffs" (leather ones that a cowboy would wear...$ = several hundy as I was offered) that my grandpa used and a gavel my dad used back i nthe day when he auctioned cattle.. he had to have someting to pound on when ever the price changed and when the bidding ended... just to let you know it wasn't the people bidding that yelled YUP.. it was the spotters watchign for bidders lettign the auctioneer know when to change the price... :cool:

So it's all a matter of worth in your mind! Good luck with your find... just keep in mind that stuff like this if displayed will always bring back memories... :wiggle:

James

Staff member
Antiques vs collectables..... Don't know if this goes towards anything that is "old" (:naughty:)... however I bought my wife an old SINGER sewing maching she's been wanting since we first met... just as a collectors item and/or antique for display with no idea of selling it. I paid $80 for it and after giving it to her (I hung the moon by the way :smirk: )... we found out that any of them made prior to 1900 would be considered an antique worth.... thousands depending on the condition... rough condition maybe $1k... mint several $k... We checked and foudn this one was made in 1906... it is considered a collectors item and is only worth between $100-$200... but again, the intent wasn't to purchase to sell... :prof:.... :thumb:

The longer you sit on it the more it'll be worth...