Just for James... here's the the thread it deserves:]

My new 2008 Rm-z 250:ride: I have other riding pics but there "Too large" to upload, so this is what I got. Just picked this bike up like 2 months ago and i got it for a steal:]
Came with stroker crank. its been bored out. so its actually a 290cc. full titanium fmf exhaust fact 4.1 and mega bomb. I put the graphics on. my next up grade is sending the suspension off. but thats my zuki in a nut shell tell me what you think:]
softball race church 124.jpg
mountains& race& Bike 390.jpg
mountains& race& Bike 385.jpg

James

Staff member
Very nice! :drool:

Where are you sending your suspension to?

I have other riding pics but there "Too large" to upload, so this is what I got.
:shocked: To big? Seriously? The uploader is currently limited at 5000x4400 pixels and/or 20mb, which is one friggen huge picture. :lol:

James

Staff member
Do you like the 290? I personally have a 276cc, but never rode it stock so I don't know how much of an improvement it really is. :noidea:

idk thats what it says ive tried it a couple times...
Can you email me one of those pictures, I'd like to figure out what's going on.

yea suree... i like it. but im like you i havent rode it stock, so im not sure but it has some balls... the cool thing is the guy gave me the stock stuff with the bike and it was all brand new. haha

James

Staff member
It seems that your pictures were over the 5000x4000 limit, I've since moved that limit up to 9600x7200. :thumb:

Here are the two you sent me.

windy-hill-093.jpg

windy-hill-007.jpg

Looking good. :ride: