Just chilling

:banana: :thumb:

That extra shirt for me? :devil:

the extra shirt is signed and getting sealed up in a glass case :lol: I was originally only going to buy 1 but Brett isn't really bringing in big sponsorship bucks so I decided to help pay for gas to cali where he's going to ride with Ken Roczen

the extra shirt is signed and getting sealed up in a glass case :lol: I was originally only going to buy 1 but Brett isn't really bringing in big sponsorship bucks so I decided to help pay for gas to cali where he's going to ride with Ken Roczen

:thinking: that shirt must be worth at least 150 bucks with signature. :smirk:, James, do I see you to 200?

James

Staff member
I did see where they'd setup a play date, can't wait to see the video of Ken hitting that ramp. :ride:

:thinking: that shirt must be worth at least 150 bucks with signature. :smirk:, James, do I see you to 200?

You're sponsoring me for $200 to help pay for my gas to Loretta's?! I don't care what the other guys say about you, you're alright. :thumb::hail::smirk: