All Johnson Valley: Sep 16-18 2011

I will be coming home from vacation on the 14th and may be ready for a ride. :thumb: Are you going to be around Rez with a new bike?

:thumb: I wasn't sure which end you'd be at. This location will work well for Rez.:smirk:

No kidding......we might be boked that weekend (LA Fair on Sat...maybe a DAY TRIP on Sunday....:thinking:, Timo you in???. That is, if you don't go for the weekend..:prof:. 530, no new bike by then but ED is running...:shocked:...bring your left leg...just in case! .....:smirk:

No kidding......we might be boked that weekend (LA Fair on Sat...maybe a DAY TRIP on Sunday....:thinking:, Timo you in???. That is, if you don't go for the weekend..:prof:. 530, no new bike by then but ED is running...:shocked:...bring your left leg...just in case! .....:smirk:

That will depend on the tempatures. I'll wait until a little closer and see if it will be bareable or not.

That will depend on the tempatures. I'll wait until a little closer and see if it will be bareable or not.

I'll let you know...we're going out Labor day weekend.................:faint:if anything just to get away......a trip to the rez is always better than a boring weekend at home........:devil:...

Bump! :wiggle: It's only a week away, and temps look like they'll be in the 80's, who's riding?
http://www.weather.com/weather/extended/USCA0650?par=yahoo&site=www.yahoo.com&promo=extendedforecast&cm_ven=Yahoo&cm_cat=www.yahoo.com&cm_pla=forecastpage&cm_ite=CityPage

I'm really behind in bike's, but I think all 4 bald tires could make another trip. Since I'm covering Monday this week, I'll be off next Saturday, and I've got a huge itch to hit Slash X. :cheers: I'm thinking to hit it from Means would be a awesome ride. Sorry to hijack your thread Jeff, but all you DBA'ers out there, lets invade the Riders camp. :ride:

Bump! :wiggle: It's only a week away, and temps look like they'll be in the 80's, who's riding?
http://www.weather.com/weather/exte...yahoo.com&cm_pla=forecastpage&cm_ite=CityPage

I'm really behind in bike's, but I think all 4 bald tires could make another trip. Since I'm covering Monday this week, I'll be off next Saturday, and I've got a huge itch to hit Slash X. :cheers: I'm thinking to hit it from Means would be a awesome ride. Sorry to hijack your thread Jeff, but all you DBA'ers out there, lets invade the Riders camp. :ride:

Not I, we've since made other plans.........:cry:

Not I, we've since made other plans.........:cry:

My plans might have changed also. Butthead had plans, so I thought I could sneak out solo. But now he's free, and I just got him healed up, and his starting football positions back. As accident prone as he is, I think it might be better to stay at home, and mow the lawn.:smirk:

My plans might have changed also. Butthead had plans, so I thought I could sneak out solo. But now he's free, and I just got him healed up, and his starting football positions back. As accident prone as he is, I think it might be better to stay at home, and mow the lawn.:smirk:

Yama_dawgg started jv freshman football this year. What a pain in the ass!

Yama_dawgg started jv freshman football this year. What a pain in the ass!
Welcome to HS Dad!

It's all worth it when you see your kid sweep around the corner for a 40 yard gain.:banana:
:thumb: I use to be part of the HS football staff as the photographer and was on the field at every game, so I would get some sweet shots. Nothing cooler, then see your son sweep out and run down the sideline right pass you.