Jasons Playgrounds

Heading down Sunday to clear some fallen trees with chainsaw.
At 4.20 on this video where Mikey crashed is where Jason broke his neck Sunday and Jay broke his collar bone on this hill. Also in this Video I noticed that my left plastic hand guard was missing on the way out to Jasons and one of the guys said they saw it stuck in a tree. At 6.0 in this video is where I hit the tree with my left guard and the plastic was punctured with limb and sucked it right off the guard.
The next video is now going to be called CARNAGE HILL I think.

At 4.20 on this video where Mikey crashed is where Jason broke his neck Sunday and Jay broke his collar bone on this hill. Also in this Video I noticed that my left plastic hand guard was missing on the way out to Jasons and one of the guys said they saw it stuck in a tree. At 6.0 in this video is where I hit the tree with my left guard and the plastic was punctured with limb and sucked it right off the guard.
The next video is now going to be called CARNAGE HILL I think.
That is some beautiful riding terrain Dave! Thanks for sharing :thumb: :cheers:

ok i just talked to jason he says he is doing ok today laying down taken it easy i told him he is nice enough to let us come out an ride an build our track out there so if he needs anything to let us no an we will get it done for him jason is a cool ass dude i like him ......im going out there sunday to make to make sure he dont need any help some people dont like to ask so ill just show up to make sure he is ok an dont need any help an put a couple laps in