I've Finally Entered The World Of Gopro

Even though I've got my new GP, I'm still trying to figure it out. This is my first attempt of a normal work morning video. I wasn't going to post it, but finally figured what the hell.

works now. what effect did you use in the edit?

I'm using the Windows Movie Maker, and it was the posterize setting in the special effects of the video editing. That edge detection one was cool too, I need to figure out how to turn the sound off, that microphone does pick up some noise.

This is going to be interesting with you at the controls of a GoPro. I see lot's of videos coming along in the near future. :thumb:

:thumb: I like the helmet mount the best. The chest mount shows too much bar action and is not steady.

Having seen several results of both mount types I prefer watching from the helmet mount...the chest mount tends to go up and down (leaning over the bars, getting a good look at the tank, etc.) where as on the helmet you're almost always looking straight ahead. :thumb:

@ Timo...then don't drop your helmet.....:smirk:

James

Staff member
:thumb: I like the helmet mount the best. The chest mount shows too much bar action and is not steady.
I agree, however the chest mount does provide a unique view. If it's mounted correctly it's pretty cool in how it shows how much body movement you have while riding. :ride: