It's so hot.....

:lol: Niceee

Do you remember when you were in 4th grade, and you made tin foil grills on the last few days of school and made smores, seems fimilar

Good thing high school is easy, can't say the same about moto :shocked:

OH yeah!!! so glad you mentioned that!!! I have a couple friends that are in honors and the crazy "international bacollaureatte" (can't even spell it!!!) and they always complain about how much work they have and crap... haha, I'm sure it's hard don't get me wrong but yeah every time they say that I gotta grit my teeth a bit. :smirk:

gonna be a junior next year!! AAAHHH!!! big year.. juggling motocross and school work is gonna be a bitch!!! :bonk:

Nice, I'm a freshman next year, work shouldn't be that big of a pain! I've worked every weekend for my aunt since I was in 5th grade :lol: Made lots of money though

Nice, I'm a freshman next year, work shouldn't be that big of a pain! I've worked every weekend for my aunt since I was in 5th grade :lol: Made lots of money though

Oh sweet!! loved freshman year (only thing is I was at a way bigger school) and a new school haha. but yeah, what does your aunt do?

Oh sweet!! loved freshman year (only thing is I was at a way bigger school) and a new school haha. but yeah, what does your aunt do?

Our school isn't real big, but we have 3 brand new schools in our district, so it's pretty gnarley. My aunt has a factory job thats high paying at Frito Lay. She lives alone and is like an envriomental nut job ahhahhaa I come out on the weekends and she pays me alot to help her out taking care of her house/gardens/construction work, ect...

Our school isn't real big, but we have 3 brand new schools in our district, so it's pretty gnarley. My aunt has a factory job thats high paying at Frito Lay. She lives alone and is like an envriomental nut job ahhahhaa I come out on the weekends and she pays me alot to help her out taking care of her house/gardens/construction work, ect...

OH awesome!!! I know a couple "environmental nut jobs" too .. haha
and keep up the good work too!! :thumb: