It's just won't start now !

Hi guys how's it going was a long time lurker on these forums etc but now I've came across a problem thought I should ask some advice .... I currently own a 2008Ktm 505 sx-f and recently just changed the spark plug ad cleaned out carb since then it's only fired up once and now it's struggling and backfiring a lot while turning over

You can try fiddling with the spark plug and making sure you have spark which is the easiest of the two possible solutions. But most likely the carb will have to come back off and be gone through. On a side note when was the last time you checked your valve clearances?

did you remove the slide? If so there is the plate attached to the carb. It can fit on either direction, but the bike will be hard to start and wont idle if its on wrong. Many other possibilities in the carb as well.

Hi guys how's it going was a long time lurker on these forums etc but now I've came across a problem thought I should ask some advice .... I currently own a 2008Ktm 505 sx-f and recently just changed the spark plug ad cleaned out carb since then it's only fired up once and now it's struggling and backfiring a lot while turning over

Wow another Glasgow lad on board:thumb:
Where you at mate? I'm in Kirky!
Sorry Scott bit busy with feuding family and my fathers funeral but welcome to DBA mate, plenty quality members with good advice here bud:thumb: