It's about time...!!

so excited for this coming weekend... heading up to flagstaff area to go trail riding with my mom and a couple of my friends.
such a relief to be able to ride without it being a "practice" or a race. haha.. just some really great hardcore trail riding! granted, my mom will challenge me a little bit and we'll end up racing each other like normal.. and probably take turns on taking each other on continuously harder gnarlier trails.. haha. oh and of course all the bench races I have with her! :smirk:
I love these weekends!! gives me a chance to remind myself why I love riding so much!!
ride on!!

I love that you and your mom ride and hash together. I wish my daughter were into bikes:rolleyes: Take lots of pics. I want to see that Flagstaff area. I was going to bring my bike to Sedona. I was there for 9 days a couple of weeks ago. But my bike was out of comission so I didnt bring him. Someday I plan on it though.

Have fun and as mentioned, do a RR when you get back:ride:

I love that you and your mom ride and hash together. I wish my daughter were into bikes:rolleyes: Take lots of pics. I want to see that Flagstaff area. I was going to bring my bike to Sedona. I was there for 9 days a couple of weeks ago. But my bike was out of comission so I didnt bring him. Someday I plan on it though.

Have fun and as mentioned, do a RR when you get back:ride:

Cherrish these moments...Like SUN and her daughter, I wish my son were interested in bikes...it is what it is...:ride:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a REALLY lucky girl to have what I have with my mom. I mean really, how many other teens can say they've raced AND hardcore benchraced with their mothers!? :smirk:
and I'm so grateful that me and mom have something to unite us like this... same goes for my dad. :cool: <---ha I love that emoticon.. It's my favorite)
and.. Of course I'll put pics up!!
suckish thing is... 250's at my dad's house in death valley.. soo I gotta ride my 230 for this weekend. DARN! oh well.