Pro Is the Anaheim I 450 class race a preview of the year?

Very good Race indeed... I still think someone is going to get killed on a 450. God forbid it, but those bikes are too damn fast for SX.... Isnt that why they stopped the open (500cc) class in SX/MX originally?

If anyone watched the pre-race show, I believe RV and Stewart said the 450s are faster, more powerful and lighter. It takes a lot of strength and fitness to hold onto them. The power is also tearing up the tracks quicker.

James

Staff member
Had to bail out after the LCQ's so haven't had a chance to watch the mains yet. From what I gather it was some good racing?

I just hope that few riders get hurt.
Had to read that a few times before I got what you meant. At first I thought you wanted a few riders to get hurt. :lol::bonk:

Had to bail out after the LCQ's so haven't had a chance to watch the mains yet. From what I gather it was some good racing?

Had to read that a few times before I got what you meant. At first I thought you wanted a few riders to get hurt. :lol::bonk:

Watch it. I think that you will like it.

I probably should have written that differently. I hope that all of the contenders will ride the entire season. More realistically it should be "most" as people do get hurt.

If more guys get on their game it will be an awesome season. As it was, it was a great main. Unfortunately some of the big names had a rough night and were deep in the pack. Curious to see how Roczen shapes up this season in the lites.