Is armpumpunlocked.com legit?

I was considering purchasing the book because I get arm pump all the time, but I'm still not sure. I've read quite a few reviews on review websites, but they all have similar grammatical errors, which really got me on edge...not to mention they just seem...strange. I have found no reviews on forums or by what seemed to be an actual normal customer anywhere, and I will not buy it until I am confident that it is not a scam. So I am reverting to this: Is it legit? Have you used it, or do you know someone that has? I need more supporting evidence for it.

I was considering purchasing the book because I get arm pump all the time, but I'm still not sure. I've read quite a few reviews on review websites, but they all have similar grammatical errors, which really got me on edge...not to mention they just seem...strange. I have found no reviews on forums or by what seemed to be an actual normal customer anywhere, and I will not buy it until I am confident that it is not a scam. So I am reverting to this: Is it legit? Have you used it, or do you know someone that has? I need more supporting evidence for it.
Eat hella banana's the day of and just ride as much as possible. Its been said that this is the only way to be rid of arm pump

James

Staff member
Eating banana's (potassium) the day of and starting to drink lots of water days before helps a lot. Increasing the water intake the morning of the race doesn't do much, need to start the day or two before.

Arm Pump is from holding on too tight..:prof:

Loosen the grip.

loosen the grip and learn to relax when possible... if trail riding you can usually find a spot that is smooth and when you do relax your grip. Sometimes i put little to 0 pressure into my grip and its been a while since i had serious arm pump.

loosen the grip and learn to relax when possible... if trail riding you can usually find a spot that is smooth and when you do relax your grip. Sometimes i put little to 0 pressure into my grip and its been a while since i had serious arm pump.
That is true Trav. I grip more with the knees.

Eating banana's (potassium) the day of and starting to drink lots of water days before helps a lot. Increasing the water intake the morning of the race doesn't do much, need to start the day or two before.
You shouldn't have to be thinking a day or two before to start drinking water. You should be drinking plenty of water everyday. I drink about 100oz of water a day.

That is true Trav. I grip more with the knees.
I trained myself to do that without thinking about it. Now if I don't wear knee pads I hurt the inside of my knees from it.... Speaking of.. The guy who shared a pit with me was running some rubber plastic thing that bolts to a spot on the side and locks your boot in when you squeeze... Looked simple and dude was saying it's so much better and forces you to be in the right position

I trained myself to do that without thinking about it. Now if I don't wear knee pads I hurt the inside of my knees from it.... Speaking of.. The guy who shared a pit with me was running some rubber plastic thing that bolts to a spot on the side and locks your boot in when you squeeze... Looked simple and dude was saying it's so much better and forces you to be in the right position
Not sure I like the idea of my boots locked to the bike. I ride light on the bike as it is now and do not want to feel stuck.

I do not wear knee pads and will get slight blisters in the inside of my knees from squeezing the tank.

I went to a neoprene knee brace and that works better though mine are too small and cut the circulation off when sitting too long. Need to get larger ones.

I went to a neoprene knee brace and that works better though mine are too small and cut the circulation off when sitting too long. Need to get larger ones.

Sounds like you just need to stand up more. I know its easy to say and preach about:prof: . As I struggle with it. But Ive found that standing allows me to control the bike better and grip with my knees easier. However I do ware knee/shin pads.

But the truth has been spoken here. Really the only way to cure arm pump is to not grip the handle bars so tight all the time. And relax your grip when your able. Its a tough thing to do just like standing on the pegs for trail rider in rough terrain. Its easy to preach, but hard to practice. But practice becomes habit. Same with being fully hydrated all the time. I read somewhere that 75% of people are actually dehydrated to one extent or another. The race I did last weekend I made sure I drank a min of a half a gallon a day for the week leading up to it. And during the race I consumed probably a gallon or better in only a few hours.

Sounds like you just need to stand up more. I know its easy to say and preach about:prof: . As I struggle with it. But Ive found that standing allows me to control the bike better and grip with my knees easier. However I do ware knee/shin pads.

But the truth has been spoken here. Really the only way to cure arm pump is to not grip the handle bars so tight all the time. And relax your grip when your able. Its a tough thing to do just like standing on the pegs for trail rider in rough terrain. Its easy to preach, but hard to practice. But practice becomes habit. Same with being fully hydrated all the time. I read somewhere that 75% of people are actually dehydrated to one extent or another. The race I did last weekend I made sure I drank a min of a half a gallon a day for the week leading up to it. And during the race I consumed probably a gallon or better in only a few hours.
I stand all the time in the dez, but I'm too tall to stand riding in the trees so I'm in the saddle more. In the dez no problem, but could still use larger braces.

I stand all the time in the dez, but I'm too tall to stand riding in the trees so I'm in the saddle more. In the dez no problem, but could still use larger braces.
I find I ride faster and smoother in the trees mostly sitting as well.

Not sure I like the idea of my boots locked to the bike. I ride light on the bike as it is now and do not want to feel stuck.

I do not wear knee pads and will get slight blisters in the inside of my knees from squeezing the tank.

its not really locked in like clips on a pedal. its more of just a round rubber thing that kinda catches the lip of part of your boot. ... i will try to find it.