Installed new Hardwood floors in my shop - tried to make it look "old & Worn". What do you think?

As many of you know, I have a bit of a flair for being creative and I wanted an old-school shop look for our bike shop so I set myself to it and this is the result. Note: Never had a single lesson!

Got rid of that and went with this:
100_1748.JPG

Still didn't get me in the working mood so I went with this:
DSCN0275.JPG
Notice the detail in the wood grain - :prof:
DSCN0282.JPG
Can you imagine the time it took me to get those "oil stains" to look realistic!
DSCN0284.JPG
Getting to match the rotor guard with the oil stain was real tricky but, I came close.
DSCN0290.JPG

There you go you Beotches - I can post this stuff once in a while if I set my heart to it. :lol: Oh and, what do you think of my floor? Thanks in advance. :thumb:

James

Staff member
Monkey Boy doing some water boarding? :smirk:

That's one sick looking bike. :ride: BTW why don't I see any DBA stickers?

Monkey Boy doing some water boarding? :smirk:

That's one sick looking bike. :ride: BTW why don't I see any DBA stickers?
They are on my trailer Jazz. :thumb: You know, repping for my Holmies and all that and so forth and so on. :smirk: (that last stuff is for you and you know it - I will never forget :lol:) One of these days, I will get some of my DBA decal pics and upload them but, trust me, they are on my trailer. :thumb:

James

Staff member
They are on my trailer Jazz. :thumb: You know, repping for my Holmies and all that and so forth and so on. :smirk: (that last stuff is for you and you know it - I will never forget :lol:) One of these days, I will get some of my DBA decal pics and upload them but, trust me, they are on my trailer. :thumb:
:lol::cry::lol:

:thinking:

I always thought of Manitoba as snowy,desolate place.... Looks like Sikkk fun
100_1748-jpg.8968

Maybe I can move in with Nedges Secretary :thinking:

Oh Em - we sold that bike but, I know they were a Tag "Super Mini" bend. The stock ones were way too short. :thumb: I will dig around and see if I can find out the exact model for you.

Thanks, the bars on my 100 are also WAY too short. I got new ones and bar risers but I'm not sure if I'm liking the risers :puke:

:thinking:

I always thought of Manitoba as snowy,desolate place.... Looks like Sikkk fun
100_1748-jpg.8968

Maybe I can move in with Nedges Secretary :thinking:
That's Monkey-Boy doing his best "Silver Surfer" imitation. We have two days in early August that look like that. You're welcome to move in with my secretary as long as you appreciate that one of you had better be skilled in dicktation......and it better not be you.......:lol: