INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND???? What do you think????

Today 18th September 2014 we Scotland as a nation decide and cast our vote for independence from the UK or stay with a government we never voted for and take the backlash from wanker Tories from 400 miles away that don't give a shit about Scotland other than the Oil and Whiskey ttaxes!!! Bullshit says I
My vote will be a very firm YES ;-)

And I am proud to say, "I have a little 1/8 Scottish in me." And I second your vote!
By the way, I believe the Pirate Red Beard is in my lineage on that side, and I know on my 1/4 German, Johann Sebastian Bach, nothing in my 1/8 English or 1/2 Italian, although my Grandfather Gaetano and Grandmother Ninfa Consiglio had cool names. Alas, I am only 4 but still a mutt.

I'm guessing the population didn't vote for an Independent Scotland?
Yuuuuup! Fair enough most would say other than a sore loser and no one likes one of them but how's this? They win the NO vote then as the last students and peaceful YES voters are winding down the VERY VERY OLD SKOOL Orange lodge together with and as fans of the somewhat dead RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB decided to rush George square in Glasgow city centre and started making NAZI salutes towards the YES side and started shooting off flares and burning the Saltire then later launching missiles into the crowd all wrapped in her majesties union Jack,
N.I. Part 2????

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKK. SSSSSSSSAAAAAAKKKKKKE!
TRULY ONE OF THE DARKEST DAYS IN Scottish history in the past 300 years,
The promises that came too late (48 hours before the vote) are already being dismissed by English MP's surprise surprise and are now turning all attentions to the "English Question" More powers for England.
FFFFFFFRRRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDDDDDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
FR FK SK!

Succession is a fine thing. Until you realize that united you stand and departed you fall. Over hill and dale Scotsman are of fine lineage throughout and there are none more feared than the black guard. I'm sad to say that without the support of her majesty, the trades of the colonies she may lay idle.

Succession is a fine thing. Until you realize that united you stand and departed you fall. Over hill and dale Scotsman are of fine lineage throughout and there are none more feared than the black guard. I'm sad to say that without the support of her majesty, the trades of the colonies she may lay idle.
Hey Mike, What if the states were under British rule? ( sound familiar?) Would you want to remain a taken colony?

L
Hey Mike, What if the states were under British rule? ( sound familiar?) Would you want to remain a taken colony?

I wish I could answer that honestly.
We were once bitter and hostile with each other. Several times England tried to retrieve her just deserts but we were far to independent and thousands of miles away. We had vast resources at our disposal. Many of which we exported to gain revenue and further secure our independence. We also had help from the French and the Spanish.... Not to long ago Canada tried to declare it's independence but when the queen withdrew her hand and wallet Canada quickly saw the need for her.

It's not that I don't sympathize with you, I do wish all of these great freedoms that I was born with for you to have. It's just that after 5-600 years have passed since Scotland has been independent and the times we share now are so different from then.

image.jpg

L

I wish I could answer that honestly.
We were once bitter and hostile with each other. Several times England tried to retrieve her just deserts but we were far to independent and thousands of miles away. We had vast resources at our disposal. Many of which we exported to gain revenue and further secure our independence. We also had help from the French and the Spanish.... Not to long ago Canada tried to declare it's independence but when the queen withdrew her hand and wallet Canada quickly saw the need for her.

It's not that I don't sympathize with you, I do wish all of these great freedoms that I was born with for you to have. It's just that after 5-600 years have passed since Scotland has been independent and the times we share now are so different from then.