In the market for new Levers

I'm looking to replace the son's levers on his 07' KTM250SXF. Does anyone have any advice on whats out there and whats worth the money? I think he would like the shorter levers. Any advice would help. Thank you in advance for your input.

ASV
Sunline
Also, the easy thing is to look into the type of control it is nissan, brembo, etc.
check supporters and/or motosport through the forum for the others.

I personally like the feel of stock levers (on my honda) I hated the ASV's on my wr, I have ridden bikes with ARC folding levers and find they feel a lot better

What is the issue with the levers on the bike now? Are they broken? Do you just want to upgrade? I have the KTM folding levers like the ASVs on my TTR, which means I have perfectly good stock levers sitting here if you would like to acquire them. If so, I am sure we can work something out.

What is the issue with the levers on the bike now? Are they broken? Do you just want to upgrade? I have the KTM folding levers like the ASVs on my TTR, which means I have perfectly good stock levers sitting here if you would like to acquire them. If so, I am sure we can work something out.

I don't think the TTR levers will work on the SX bikes.

The reason for the upgrade is he has broken off the hot start lever, the clutch lever is mangled and I thought I would throw some money at the bike with some fancy levers. Rack is probably right yours may not work for the SX.

The reason for the upgrade is he has broken off the hot start lever, the clutch lever is mangled and I thought I would throw some money at the bike with some fancy levers. Rack is probably right yours may not work for the SX.

Do a parts search at Munn racing and see if the year make and model are comparable.

If you are throwing money, go ASV.

what year is the ktm? make?